16/06/2011

First Comment Ever!

Hi Guys (Or whoever starts reading my Blog)
I set this blog to review the lastest and greatest books of all time.

For my first review, I decieded to review a series that may be old but has not lost it's touch!
I'm talking about the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer (pronunced, Owen Colfer). My father read the first book to me when I was 8 years old, but even then I was able to get into it (don't see why my brother of 10 finds it so confusing).

The whole plot of the story was focused around a Twelve-year old, multi-millionare called Artemis Fowl, who discovers that fairys are real and that they have technology that seems space-age.

So he does what most criminals would do, he kidnaps one of them (with the help of his Mansevant, Butler, a huge Eurasian male with a neck wider than most people's bodies) and demands ransom from the super wealthy fairys, at this point, the Fairys launch an all out assault on Artemis's Manor, to try and free their comrade, Captain Holly Short.

There is a whole lot of conflict and a troll (who gets smashed by Butler (Go Butler!)) and Artemis gets his gold and Captain Holly Short returns to her people.


So this week I decieded to review a book that I loved (a timeless classic) but next week, some poor book is in for the chopping block! I will give you ONE clue to the identity to this horror of litriture, it's name starts with Batt...

No comments:

Post a Comment